Wednesday, February 8, 2012

JORTs 5k Inspiration



The simplest things crack me up to the point that I am inspired to share it with others. I just hope they find it as humorous as I do...






Case in point:









This whole http://jogginginjeans.wordpress.com/ website is genius.






And, it's inspired a fresh theme for this year's first Bottom Feeder Farm Run, the JORTs 5k on March 3rd. Hopefully, I can find someone to take some pictures to post here. As for me, I am not passing up the chance to run a few miles in my trustee Wrangler cut-offs.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks SO MUCH for the blog shout-out! Of course, I TOTALLY support your jort-wearing 5K! The theme will have EVERYONE running in jorts!? Please tell me it is so! Where? When? How can my blog help this GENIUS race idea!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you bet! thanks for the inspiration! yep, the plan is for everyone-- and I have no idea how many that will be (last run was about 30 or so)-- to run this fat-ass style event on our farm in jorts. I will get a copy of the flyer with run details posted on here just as soon as it is made!
      you're awesome!

      Delete
  2. FANTASTIC! This made my day! I will need pictures! Lots and lots of pictures!

    You on Twitter? Facebook? Allow people (ahem...me) to sign up for notifications of new blog posts by email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll figure out a way to send pics. I don't tweet and I barely facebook. I am new to the blogosphere and I honestly didn't expect anyone to ever find me hiding in this corner... if I can figure it out i'll get the email notifier set up.

      Delete
    2. http://farmruns.blogspot.com/2012/02/jorts-5k.html

      whoohoo!

      Delete