To accomplish improved health and financial soundness by:
1) set simple goals that don't involve grand changes. i.e. eat a salad as a meal everyday. tranformation in life comes easiest with small changes that create routine.
2) save more through reducing expenditures and waste and increasing resourcefulness.
3) run smart. always recover and stretch. it's as important as the workout itself (lesson learned in 2012)
4) race more often. thrive off of the motivation and challenge that comes with community.
5) write more letters.
6) love more.
7) continue to collect experiences not stuff.
8) listen to and make time to be with the elderly.
9) inspire others.