Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring's here. And it's nuts.

I am so busy with other shit right now this blog (which always kind of sucked) sucks more than ever.

I am running pretty well these days and on a simple routine that involves a pretty simple loop or two out on the Pratum/Labish farmlands (FLAT).  It may seem boring, certainly not sexy mountainous stuff or really beautiful trails, but I  am really digging the time I get to run most days as just a nice break from hard days at work and home projects galore.  Running seems easy when life's all ramped up.

I could care less about upcoming races and plans.  Just moving for fitness and to be a better athlete/person.

I really enjoyed this post by Will Gadd who has always been a good motivator for me:

http://willgadd.com/ten-training-thoughts/

Go move superfans.

No comments:

Post a Comment