Wednesday, September 18, 2013

dull training post mid-sept

Training's going well!

Got a half-marathon, Enchanted Wine Run down in the Applegate Valley, and a full marathon, Silver Falls just outside of town, on deck but my sights are set on the Backbone Trail run I'll be doing in December. 

We're between seasons workwise and it's still pretty busy but I've managed to ramp things up just as much as time allows.  Still getting quality (speed/hills) work in as I did pretty much all summer.  It's the quantity work that is tough to make time for.  Just a week or two more and I should be able to make the most of weekdays and have more flexibility on the weekends.  Looking forward to that but I hope I can contain myself and not over-do things.

BOORRRIIIINNNG post!  I know.  Sorry.  Go somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment